NEW ZEALAND: Mixed court verdict for Richmond, PPCS
The legal battle for New Zealand meat exporter Richmond continues, as the latest trip to the courts failed to resolve the matter. PPCS, a Dunedin meat cooperative, had asked the High Court to set aside an interim injunction which prevents PPCS taking steps to trade Richmond shares. Judge William Young dismissed PPCS's application. However, Judge Young did allow PPCS to buy more Richmond shares.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth