USA: Mixed fortunes for US fastfood chains
US fastfood company Yum! Brands has posted flat US same-store sales for the four weeks to 1 November, as gains at Taco Bell were offset by declines at Pizza Hut. The company reported a 4% slide in same-store sales at Pizza Hut, while Taco-Bell's same-store sales rose 4%. The company's KFC chain saw flat same-store sales for the four-week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week