USA: Mixed fortunes for US fastfood chains
US fastfood company Yum! Brands has posted flat US same-store sales for the four weeks to 1 November, as gains at Taco Bell were offset by declines at Pizza Hut. The company reported a 4% slide in same-store sales at Pizza Hut, while Taco-Bell's same-store sales rose 4%. The company's KFC chain saw flat same-store sales for the four-week period.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs