USA: ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. announces appointment of Dennis Simonis as chief financial officer
ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. (NYSE:NUT) announced yesterday the appointment of Dennis J. Simonis to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Simonis was formerly the Chief Financial Officer for Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Corporation, which is the Company's largest customer. Mr. Simonis had been with Mauna Loa for 8 years, and prior to that he was an executive of Theo Davies & Co. in Honolulu. Mr. Simonis is a graduate of Carroll College in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast