USA: ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. announces appointment of Dennis Simonis as chief financial officer
ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. (NYSE:NUT) announced yesterday the appointment of Dennis J. Simonis to the position of Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Mr. Simonis was formerly the Chief Financial Officer for Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Corporation, which is the Company's largest customer. Mr. Simonis had been with Mauna Loa for 8 years, and prior to that he was an executive of Theo Davies & Co. in Honolulu. Mr. Simonis is a graduate of Carroll College in Waukesha, Wisconsin.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin