USA: ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. announces third quarter distribution
ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. (NYSE:NUT) announced today that a quarterly cash distribution of $0.125 per Class A Unit was declared Friday, September 8, 2000 at a meeting of the Board of Directors of its general partner, ML Resources, Inc. The distribution will be paid on Wednesday, November 15, 2000, to unitholders of record as of Friday, September 29, 2000. The $0.125 cash distribution indicates an annualized rate of $0.50 and a yield of 10.4%, based on the NYSE closing price of $4.81, as of September 8, 2000. This payment also represents a 25% increase over last year's distribution rate and will be the 58th consecutive distribution paid since the Partnership's inception in 1986. ML Macadamia Orchards, L.P. is the world's largest grower of macadamia nuts, owning or leasing 4,169 acres of orchards on the island of Hawaii, where macadamia yields are the highest in the world.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units