AUSTRALIA: MLA launch new ad with help of T-Rex
A new song has been written to help the Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) market its red meat, after the previous bastardisation of the national anthem "Advance Australia Fair" received a barrage of complaints. MLA marketing general manager David Thomason explained that the new advertising theme will be based around the T-Rex song "I Love to Boogie". Singing butchers will be trying the convince consumers of the benefits of red meat in the commercial.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs