AUSTRALIA: MLA launch new ad with help of T-Rex
A new song has been written to help the Meat and Livestock Australia (MLA) market its red meat, after the previous bastardisation of the national anthem "Advance Australia Fair" received a barrage of complaints. MLA marketing general manager David Thomason explained that the new advertising theme will be based around the T-Rex song "I Love to Boogie". Singing butchers will be trying the convince consumers of the benefits of red meat in the commercial.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group