USA: "M'm! M'm! Good!" is Back!
"M'm! M'm! Good!" is back and better than ever. Campbell Soup Company (NYSE: CPB) today launches new TV advertising with its famous "M'm! M'm! Good!" advertising jingle. Just last year, "M'm! M'm! Good!" was named one of the top 10 advertising slogans of the past 100 years by Advertising Age magazine. "'M'm! M'm! Good!' is part of the American culture and synonymous with Campbell's and quality food," said Andrew Hughson, President - U.S. Soup & Sauces. "It expresses exactly how people feel about our soups. Every time someone hums `M'm! M'm! Good!', they're connecting with our brand."The new advertising campaign is a major element of Campbell's strategy to focus on its market-leading U.S. soup business with consumer motivating innovation of its "icon" soups, including Chicken Noodle, Tomato and Cream of Mushroom. Campbell's new line of ready to serve Red & White soups are also featured. In all, the new campaign highlights the goodness of Campbell soups in six new 30-second television spots developed by BBDO New York."We did extensive consumer testing during the development of the new `M'm! M'm! Good!' campaign. Again and again consumers told us that `M'm! M'm! Good!' is what they associate with Campbell's," said Hughson. "This advertising is proud, it's contemporary, and it's filled with news that reminds consumers just how wholesome and nutritious our soups really are." Consumers will see that Campbell's soup:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Pladis stepping up growth investments
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report