USA: M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership To Help Online Confectionery Industry
M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. announced a strategic partnership at the online grocery conference, Efood 2000 East, today. Delivering the conference(1)s keynote speech, Creative Good CEO Phil Terry addressed how this new partnership will allow the two companies to work together to help online etailers maximize confectionery sales and profits. Consistent with its long-time leadership in the industry, M&M/Mars formed the partnership with Creative Good in order to provide its customers with industry leading virtual merchandising best practices and assistance on improving confectionery purchases and impulse shopping. "Creative Good is recognized as a leader in online merchandising and the overall consumer experience," said Pete Krainik, Chief eBusiness Officer at M&M/Mars. "Their consulting work across leading ecommerce categories combined with our deep knowledge and experience in the snackfood industry mean that together we can help the online confectionery industry improve and capture more revenue." The partnership will begin with two components:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review