USA: M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership To Help Online Confectionery Industry
M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. announced a strategic partnership at the online grocery conference, Efood 2000 East, today. Delivering the conference(1)s keynote speech, Creative Good CEO Phil Terry addressed how this new partnership will allow the two companies to work together to help online etailers maximize confectionery sales and profits. Consistent with its long-time leadership in the industry, M&M/Mars formed the partnership with Creative Good in order to provide its customers with industry leading virtual merchandising best practices and assistance on improving confectionery purchases and impulse shopping. "Creative Good is recognized as a leader in online merchandising and the overall consumer experience," said Pete Krainik, Chief eBusiness Officer at M&M/Mars. "Their consulting work across leading ecommerce categories combined with our deep knowledge and experience in the snackfood industry mean that together we can help the online confectionery industry improve and capture more revenue." The partnership will begin with two components:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"