USA: M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. Announce Strategic Partnership To Help Online Confectionery Industry
M&M/Mars, Inc. and Creative Good, Inc. announced a strategic partnership at the online grocery conference, Efood 2000 East, today. Delivering the conference(1)s keynote speech, Creative Good CEO Phil Terry addressed how this new partnership will allow the two companies to work together to help online etailers maximize confectionery sales and profits. Consistent with its long-time leadership in the industry, M&M/Mars formed the partnership with Creative Good in order to provide its customers with industry leading virtual merchandising best practices and assistance on improving confectionery purchases and impulse shopping. "Creative Good is recognized as a leader in online merchandising and the overall consumer experience," said Pete Krainik, Chief eBusiness Officer at M&M/Mars. "Their consulting work across leading ecommerce categories combined with our deep knowledge and experience in the snackfood industry mean that together we can help the online confectionery industry improve and capture more revenue." The partnership will begin with two components:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti