USA: `M&M'S' Brand Wins Top Licensing Award
The "M&M's"® Brand was named "Best Brand/Corporate License of the Year" by The International Licensing Industry Merchandising Association (LIMA) on June 14 in New York. Known as one of the licensing industry's most prestigious awards, the recognition spotlighted "M&M's"® superb growth in licensing.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw