USA: M&Ms to add new colour after consumer poll
Masterfoods has announced it will add one of three proposed new colours to its popular M&M confectionery product after asking consumers to vote in a poll on its website. Either purple, pink or aqua M&Ms will be added to the existing palette of green, orange, yellow, brown, red and blue, which replaced tan in 1995 following an earlier consumer poll. Fans can cast their votes from 6 March to 31 May, and the winning colour will be announced on 19 June. Eager voters can already register their intention to vote at the company's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre