USA: M&Ms to add new colour after consumer poll
Masterfoods has announced it will add one of three proposed new colours to its popular M&M confectionery product after asking consumers to vote in a poll on its website. Either purple, pink or aqua M&Ms will be added to the existing palette of green, orange, yellow, brown, red and blue, which replaced tan in 1995 following an earlier consumer poll. Fans can cast their votes from 6 March to 31 May, and the winning colour will be announced on 19 June. Eager voters can already register their intention to vote at the company's
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods