POLAND: Mokate buys Consumer, aims to increase tea market share
Leading Polish instant coffee producer Mokate has acquired 100% of Poland's second largest tea producer, Consumer. Mokate is planning to invest PLN30m (US$7.5m) in the company after moving production from Consumer's plant to Mokate's headquarters in Ulstron. The investment is aimed at increasing its tea production market share beyond its current 18%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action