USA: Molecular Circuitry, Inc. to Sell Detex(TM) System Direct to Food Industry; New Technology Offers Food Industry a Better Approach in Pathogen Detection
Biotechnology innovator Molecular Circuitry, Inc. has announced today that it will sell its new Detex(TM) Pathogen Detection System direct to the food industry and other markets in North America. Previously, the Detex system was marketed through distributor channels."This change in marketing strategy will allow us to lower the price of the system and more aggressively pursue our sales targets in the food industry," said Herbert Lotman, president of Molecular Circuitry, Inc. "From the start, Molecular Circuitry has had the expertise and technical background to educate potential buyers about the unique advantages of the new system. Now, by dedicating new resources, we can deploy a direct sales force to actively take the Detex message to the many companies that can benefit from this revolutionary technology."The Detex Pathogen Detection System is a self-contained, automated testing instrument using patented detection methods and a new proprietary growth medium to test for contaminants in meat, poultry and other types of perishable food. Unlike other systems, Detex can simultaneously test for multiple pathogens, such as E.coli O157 (including H7), Salmonella and Campylobacter and Listeria.Molecular Circuitry Inc., a biotechnology company based in King of Prussia, PA, designs and manufactures automated instruments and assay kits for the rapid detection of pathogenic organisms.For more information on the Detex Pathogen Detection System, contact Molecular Circuitry at 1-877-77DETEX or visit their web site at
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Ferrero entity acquires Delacre
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report