USA: Molesworth Associates ends relationship with Twistee Treat Corp.
Molesworth Associates Inc., public and investor relations counsel which has served more than 60 companies here and in Europe over 30 years, Monday reported that it has ended its 18-month relationship with Twistee Treat Corp., (Nasdaq BB:TWTE) purveyors of frozen dessert products based in Warrensburg, Mo. "We took this unusual action because it became impossible for us to get from management the accurate and timely information so necessary to our performance," said Gordon R. Molesworth, president. He added that the company's failure to meet its financial obligations to his firm was also a factor in the decision. Any future inquiries coming to the Molesworth firm will be forwarded to Twistee Treat and the company has been directed to remove the reference to Molesworth from its web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- ABF buys UK sports nutrition firms H5, Reflex