USA: Molesworth Associates ends relationship with Twistee Treat Corp.
Molesworth Associates Inc., public and investor relations counsel which has served more than 60 companies here and in Europe over 30 years, Monday reported that it has ended its 18-month relationship with Twistee Treat Corp., (Nasdaq BB:TWTE) purveyors of frozen dessert products based in Warrensburg, Mo. "We took this unusual action because it became impossible for us to get from management the accurate and timely information so necessary to our performance," said Gordon R. Molesworth, president. He added that the company's failure to meet its financial obligations to his firm was also a factor in the decision. Any future inquiries coming to the Molesworth firm will be forwarded to Twistee Treat and the company has been directed to remove the reference to Molesworth from its web site.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report