USA: Molesworth Associates ends relationship with Twistee Treat Corp.
"We took this unusual action because it became impossible for us to get from management the accurate and timely information so necessary to our performance," said Gordon R. Molesworth, president. He added that the company's failure to meet its financial obligations to his firm was also a factor in the decision.
Any future inquiries coming to the Molesworth firm will be forwarded to Twistee Treat and the company has been directed to remove the reference to Molesworth from its web site.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO