RUSSIA: Moloko to begin Russia's first organic milk production
Multinational dairy company Moloko Holdings is to start production and distribution of Russia's first organic milk in the Ulyanovsk province.
Moloko is understood to have signed a cooperation agreement with local authorities for the project. US firm Aurora Organic Dairy will act as an advisor to the project, a spokesperson for the company told just-food.
"Aurora Organic Dairy's founder and CEO is a principal in Moloko, and he and other AOD executives are advising periodically in this project," the spokesperson said. "We applaud the effort to bring organic dairy products to consumers and retailers in this developing market."
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Indonesia – How ice cream makers can drive volumes
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Unilever acquires Italian gelato group Grom
- Mondelez 'preparing to sell European cheese unit'
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019