RUSSIA: Moloko to begin Russia's first organic milk production
Multinational dairy company Moloko Holdings is to start production and distribution of Russia's first organic milk in the Ulyanovsk province.
Moloko is understood to have signed a cooperation agreement with local authorities for the project. US firm Aurora Organic Dairy will act as an advisor to the project, a spokesperson for the company told just-food.
"Aurora Organic Dairy's founder and CEO is a principal in Moloko, and he and other AOD executives are advising periodically in this project," the spokesperson said. "We applaud the effort to bring organic dairy products to consumers and retailers in this developing market."
Facing challenging conditions for hypermarket operators in France and other Western European markets, Auchan is battling to improve its price image while maintaining profits, while internet retailers ...
The report provides a review of M&As, capital-raising, partnering deals, and agreements entered into by retail companies during November 2012. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report written? U...
- Comment: Paying the price for eating healthily
- Focus: Will Danone return to growth in dairy?
- Why Nestle is relaxed about the China "drag"
- Focus: Why French retail deals could hit suppliers
- M&A Watch: Emmi shareholders should consider sale
- Nestle organic sales fall on Asia, Europe
- Danone "eyes acquisition of Mead Johnson"
- Heinz jobs in Australasia to go in restructuring
- Symington's acquires Tanfield Foods
- Heinz silent over Polish factory expansion talk