RUSSIA: Moloko to begin Russia's first organic milk production
Multinational dairy company Moloko Holdings is to start production and distribution of Russia's first organic milk in the Ulyanovsk province.
Moloko is understood to have signed a cooperation agreement with local authorities for the project. US firm Aurora Organic Dairy will act as an advisor to the project, a spokesperson for the company told just-food.
"Aurora Organic Dairy's founder and CEO is a principal in Moloko, and he and other AOD executives are advising periodically in this project," the spokesperson said. "We applaud the effort to bring organic dairy products to consumers and retailers in this developing market."
Facing challenging conditions for hypermarket operators in France and other Western European markets, Auchan is battling to improve its price image while maintaining profits, while internet retailers ...
The report provides a review of M&As, capital-raising, partnering deals, and agreements entered into by retail companies during November 2012. Introduction and Landscape Why was the report written? U...
- Deal or no deal: Frozen sale makes sense for Kerry
- On the money: How Greencore is outperforming
- Comment: Mondelez digital strategy suffers blow
- JBS sees big opportunity from Primo Smallgoods
- Regional start-ups aim to ride China's online boom
- Kerry puts frozen food unit on block - reports
- Coca-Cola eyes long-term rewards with dairy push
- Post issues warning over US cereal sector sales
- UPDATE: Greencore eyes US$1bn US business
- Abraaj outbids Kellogg with fresh Bisco Misr offer