Momentx and Connell Purchasing Services announce alliance to provide advanced strategic sourcing solutions
Momentx, operator of the INC2inc and Dairy.com e-markets, and Connell Purchasing Services, a division of The Connell Company, today announced a strategic alliance to provide enhanced strategic sourcing services to the food and beverage industry. Connell Purchasing Services specializes in direct material strategic sourcing and ongoing material management, as well as cost of ownership reduction initiatives for food and beverage manufacturers. Momentx offers web-based tools for dairy, food and beverage manufacturers to better collaborate with their suppliers. Together, Momentx and Connell will offer customers a new way to manage the strategic sourcing and direct material acquisition process by leveraging Momentx's technology platform and Connell's 200+ years of industry purchasing expertise. The combined solutions are designed to drive long-term reductions in the total cost of ownership of direct materials for food manufacturers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea