UK: Minister's statement on Foot and Mouth: Monday 9 April
Mr Speaker, with permission, I would like to make a statement on the foot and mouth outbreak. As I have done on seven previous occasions over the past weeks, I wish to update the House before the Easter recess on the latest position on the disease, set out the measures that the Government is taking and give Hon and Rt. Hon Members the opportunity to raise issues with me.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry