UK: Minister's statement on Foot and Mouth: Monday 9 April
Mr Speaker, with permission, I would like to make a statement on the foot and mouth outbreak. As I have done on seven previous occasions over the past weeks, I wish to update the House before the Easter recess on the latest position on the disease, set out the measures that the Government is taking and give Hon and Rt. Hon Members the opportunity to raise issues with me.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti