Mondelez eyes mid-morning snacks with Cadbury NPD
Mondelez spending GBP4.5m on marketing new product
Mondelez International is targeting UK consumers looking to sate their hunger in the middle of the mornings with its latest Cadbury-branded line.
The snacks giant has launched Cadbury Dairy Milk Oat Crunch, combining an oat biscuit with its flagship UK chocolate brand.
Matthew Williams, marketing director at Mondelez, said: "As the number one chocolate brand, we are constantly innovating and identifying unique opportunities to expand chocolate occasions and drive category growth. With small portions, portable format, a great oaty taste which is synonymous with the morning and at just 150 calories per serving, we believe it will meet consumer needs during the day part."
The biscuits are available as a 30g countline with an RRP of GBP0.58 (US$0.87) or in multipacks of three at GBP1.49.
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units