Food industry quotes of the week: Mondelez, Kellogg, Amira
It was a week of numbers on just-food, with PepsiCo, Kellogg, Flowers and Kraft all issuing a mixed bag of financial results. We were also present at Gulfood in Dubai this week, reporting on companies looking to make their mark in the Middle East. Elsewhere, Amira Nature Foods was caught up in corruption allegations and investment firm Arlon announced the acquisition of a stake in Brazilian frozen veg maker Grano Alimentos.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund