Food industry quotes of the week: Mondelez, Kellogg, Amira
It was a week of numbers on just-food, with PepsiCo, Kellogg, Flowers and Kraft all issuing a mixed bag of financial results. We were also present at Gulfood in Dubai this week, reporting on companies looking to make their mark in the Middle East. Elsewhere, Amira Nature Foods was caught up in corruption allegations and investment firm Arlon announced the acquisition of a stake in Brazilian frozen veg maker Grano Alimentos.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix