Mondelez launches Belvita Soft Bakes
Mondelez has launched Belvita Soft Bakes in the UK
Mondelez International has added to its under its Belvita breakfast biscuit range in the UK with the launch of a softer line.
Soft Bakes are available in two variants: red berries and golden grain.
Rick Lawrence, marketing manager for biscuits at Mondelez's UK arm, said: "A reoccurring consumer barrier to breakfast biscuits appeared to be the texture, so we believe there’ll be a high demand for belVita Soft Bakes and are excited to shake up the category once again."
Belvita Soft Bakes will have an RRP of GBP2.79 (US$4.33) for a 250g pack of five biscuits.
Savory Snacks in Italy industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020)....
Savory Snacks in Turkey industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020)....
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations