Mondelez launches Bubbly in India
Mondelez International has launched Dairy Milk Silk Bubbly in India
Mondelez International has launched its aerated chocolate, Bubbly, in the Indian market.
Bubbly has been added to the Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk portfolio.
Prashant Peres, director of marketing for chocolates at Mondelez India, said: "We are really excited to launch India’s first aerated chocolate – Bubbly, as part of the Silk portfolio. As category leaders we see a market making opportunity with Bubbly, which has been a huge success for Cadbury Dairy Milk in many other countries and from research we know that Indian consumers will love it as well.
"The next few years will be exciting for us especially with India's chocolate market poised to be one of the fastest in the world. We see this as a huge opportunity to expand our chocolate footprint within the country."
Cadbury Dairy Milk Silk Bubbly is priced at INR70 (US$1.09) and INR160.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany