UK: Mondelez launches Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles
Mondelez eyes bigger bite of bite-sized market
Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles are sugar-coated pebble-shaped bites of Dairy Milk available in a sharing bag.
"Pebbles are a lovely new addition to the Cadbury sharing range and we're really excited to launch another great bitesize bag. They are a fun, tasty, colourful new treat designed for everyone to share and enjoy," said Sally Barton, brand manager for Cadbury Bitesize.
BRING A LITTLE BURST OF JOY TO FAMILY TIME WITH NEW CADBURY DAIRY MILK PEBBLES
- Cadbury launches new Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles sharing bags -
Introducing a fun new way to share the nation's favourite chocolate, Cadbury has launched new Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles. The colourful little pebble-shaped bites of delicious Cadbury Dairy Milk chocolate are coated in a sugar shell and come in a handy sharing bag. They are perfect for any occasion.
Cadbury Dairy Milk Pebbles are a tasty new treat the whole family will love, and these little bursts of chocolatey joy will perfectly complement a quiet night in, a picnic in the park or a fun filled journey abroad.
Sally Barton, Brand Manager for Cadbury Bitesize says "Pebbles are a lovely new addition to the Cadbury sharing range and we're really excited to launch another great bitesize bag. They are a fun, tasty, colourful new treat designed for everyone to share and enjoy."
- ENDS -
Original source: Mondelez International
Our discussion of Whole Foods' battle to see off newly-listed rivals Sprouts Farmers Market and Fairway, Unilever's ongoing moves to rationalise its portfolio, the impact Chinese demand was having on ...
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry