Mondelez launches "indulgent" whipped Philadelphia
Mondelez International has developed an "indulgent" whipped Philadelphia cheese it believes will offer UK consumers more ways to eat the product
Philadelphia Deliciously Whipped will "unlock new usage occasions", Mondelez said, suggested it can be "best enjoyed spread on crackers or [a] fresh baguette".
The cheese is available in three flavours - original, fine herbs a hint of garlic; and black and green olives - and will be available to order from 21 April. The cheese has an RRP of GBP1.99.
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes