UK: Mondelez pulls Bar and a Half in anti-obesity pledge
Mondelez is pulling its Cadbury Bar and a Half range in the UK in a bid to cut obesity levels
Mondelez International has pulled its Bar and a Half range in the UK in a move aimed to support the government's Responsibility Deal on Public Health.
As part of the commitment, the firm has pledged to ensure all its single serve confectionery brands are 250kcals or less by the end of 2015.
"We believe this will help UK consumers reduce their calorie intake through improved portion control," it said on its website.
Food manufacturers are increasingly coming under pressure to help tackle rising obesity levels across the nation.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Dairy, Milk and Cheese Product Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021, NAIC 311500 Vital industry-specific data including metr...
2014 witnessed Cadbury Pakistan Ltd invest heavily in marketing and new product launches. Cadbury re-launched Perk, repackaged its flagship brand Cadbury Dairy Milk and launched Dairy Milk Bubbly. The...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global bakery & cereals market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into th...
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenge of digital marketing and ROI
- Fatal explosion at French desserts firm Senagral
- UPDATE: Heinz, Kraft strike merger agreement
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- ConAgra confirms another private-label charge
- Buffett: Kraft Heinz to withstand health focus