UK: Mondelez pulls Bar and a Half in anti-obesity pledge
Mondelez is pulling its Cadbury Bar and a Half range in the UK in a bid to cut obesity levels
Mondelez International has pulled its Bar and a Half range in the UK in a move aimed to support the government's Responsibility Deal on Public Health.
As part of the commitment, the firm has pledged to ensure all its single serve confectionery brands are 250kcals or less by the end of 2015.
"We believe this will help UK consumers reduce their calorie intake through improved portion control," it said on its website.
Food manufacturers are increasingly coming under pressure to help tackle rising obesity levels across the nation.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Dairy, Milk and Cheese Product Manufacturing Industry (U.S.): Analytics, Extensive Financial Benchmarks, Metrics and Revenue Forecasts to 2021, NAIC 311500 Vital industry-specific data including metr...
2014 witnessed Cadbury Pakistan Ltd invest heavily in marketing and new product launches. Cadbury re-launched Perk, repackaged its flagship brand Cadbury Dairy Milk and launched Dairy Milk Bubbly. The...
The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global bakery & cereals market during January 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into th...
- Premier Foods to push on with range revamp
- Focus: Why Dairy Crest needs to offload dairies
- UK Responsibility Deal must solve credibility gap
- Sweets & Snacks Expo: just-food's pick
- Why FMCG background key for next Thorntons CEO
- Mars launches "healthy" snacks Goodnessknows
- Unilever CFO Jean-Marc Huet stands down
- JBS "seeking M&A" in Americas, Australia
- General Mills launches Greek yoghurt in Australia
- Dairy Crest earnings fall
- Mars Inc in Packaged Food (World)
- Pizza Delivery & Takeaway in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- China Resources Enterprise, Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Chocolate Flavors Market by Application & Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2019