US: Mondelez R&D site still closed after Hurricane Sandy
Global snacks group Mondelez International has revealed an R&D site in New Jersey is still closed in the wake of the super storm Hurricane Sandy that swept across the eastern parts of the US this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- Hemp food sales in the US set for growth
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Unilever sees growth but spreads decline continues
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Campbell's Soup's sustainable growth strategy
- Lindt organic sales miss market expectations