US: Mondelez R&D site still closed after Hurricane Sandy
Global snacks group Mondelez International has revealed an R&D site in New Jersey is still closed in the wake of the super storm Hurricane Sandy that swept across the eastern parts of the US this week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why Heinz-Kraft merger could herald more deals
- The challenges awaiting ConAgra's new CEO
- Focus: Can Mars gain share in Indian chocolate?
- Analysis: Is Heinz, Kraft merger "a growth story"?
- Where could pure-play Wessanen pounce?
- Mondelez coy on Philadelphia sale rumours
- Aryzta in talks to buy 49% of French grocer Picard
- Innocent to axe veg, noodle pots
- Infographic: Heinz, Kraft unveil combined business
- Unilever adds butter to Stork to boost UK sales