UK: Mondelez takes Marvellous Creations into sharing bags
Mondelez said launch of core Marvellous Creations line was "the biggest chocolate launch in the last three years"
Mondelez International has moved its Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations brand into sharing bags in the UK.
The Marvellous Mix Ups bags combine miniature Oreos and candy brand Maynard's with Cadbury Buttons. The products have an RRP of GBP2.13.
Mondelez said the Marvellous Creations brand generated GBP20m (US$33.4m) in sales in its first 12 weeks when it launched last year. The company said Nielsen data showed those sales had made it "the biggest chocolate launch in the last three years".
Matthew Williams, marketing director at Mondelez International, said: "We believe we've got a unique concept in the market – there’s nothing else like it in the chocolate aisle."
The company has also added another line to its core Marvellous Creations with the launch of Banana Caramel Crisp - including banana candy, caramel cubes and pieces in a 200g tablet and 47g countline. The tablet is priced at GBP2.49, with the countline at GBP0.61.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
2013 saw Mondelez International Inc complete its first full year as a separate company after its split from Kraft Foods Inc and remains the second largest packaged food company globally. With a stream...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in South Korea to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and compa...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Philippines to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and compa...
- How brands are eyeing their own retail presence
- Why Lactalis could move for Dairy Crest
- Who could swoop for Diamond Foods?
- Foodservice focus - all-day breakfast; concept NPD
- The consistent inconsistency of European promos
- Nestle, R&R Ice Cream in joint venture talks
- How the food industry is reacting to TPP
- China implements new safety regulations
- Aldi reformulates US private-label lines
- Premier Foods adds to Bisto range
- Management briefing: just-food’s industry outlook for 2015
- Global Savory Snacks Market: Merger and Acquisitions August 2015
- Food and Beverage Coding and Marking Equipment: Market Outlook 2015-2019
- E-Grocery Market in India - Market Research 2015-2019
- Danone SA : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis