UK: Mondelez takes Marvellous Creations into sharing bags
Mondelez said launch of core Marvellous Creations line was "the biggest chocolate launch in the last three years"
Mondelez International has moved its Cadbury Dairy Milk Marvellous Creations brand into sharing bags in the UK.
The Marvellous Mix Ups bags combine miniature Oreos and candy brand Maynard's with Cadbury Buttons. The products have an RRP of GBP2.13.
Mondelez said the Marvellous Creations brand generated GBP20m (US$33.4m) in sales in its first 12 weeks when it launched last year. The company said Nielsen data showed those sales had made it "the biggest chocolate launch in the last three years".
Matthew Williams, marketing director at Mondelez International, said: "We believe we've got a unique concept in the market – there’s nothing else like it in the chocolate aisle."
The company has also added another line to its core Marvellous Creations with the launch of Banana Caramel Crisp - including banana candy, caramel cubes and pieces in a 200g tablet and 47g countline. The tablet is priced at GBP2.49, with the countline at GBP0.61.
Mondelez International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
Mondelez International was created in October 2012 as Kraft Foods Inc has restructured its operations into two independently listed entities. Mondelez is home to the international snack food portfolio...
- Premier Foods CEO expects UK supermarket rebound
- Why Post is increasing its exposure to cereal
- Briefing: The risks and rewards of e-tail in China
- Unilever must "speed" response to consumer trends
- just-food's pick: Natural Products Expo top 10
- Post Holdings strikes deal to acquire MOM Brands
- Up & Go breakfast drinks set for UK launch
- Crisp maker Sibell acquires Spain's Celigueta
- Greencore expands UK, US sales
- Mediation fails in Heinz Dip & Squeeze case
- 10 Key Trends in Food, Health and Nutrition 2015
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets
- Unilever - Strategy and SWOT Report
- The Future of Retailing in the UK to 2017
- Global Consumer Trend Framework: Understanding Attitudes and Behaviors that Influence Global Consumption Habits