INDIA: Mondelez to launch Chomp bar in February
5-star chomp will launch under the Cadbury India banner
Mondelez International is set to launch chewy chocolate bar Chomp in India.
The new chocolate bar will be named "5-Star Chomp". A spokesperson for Cadbury India confirmed the launch would take place throughout India in February.
Cadbury is the largest player in India's chocolate sector. It has five plants in India and is lining up another facility, which is set to be the largest chocolate factory in the country.
Rivals including Mars are trying to make further inroads into India. In November, Mars launched its Galaxy brand into the country.
2013 saw Mondelez International Inc complete its first full year as a separate company after its split from Kraft Foods Inc and remains the second largest packaged food company globally. With a stream...
Mondelez International was created in October 2012 as Kraft Foods Inc has restructured its operations into two independently listed entities. Mondelez is home to the international snack food portfolio...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Israel to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company re...
"The Future of the Prepared Meals Market in Argentina to 2017: Market Size, Distribution and Brand Share, Key Events and Competitive Landscape" is the result of Canadean’s extensive market and company...
- BRICs: The thinking behind Mondelez's Vietnam deal
- Interview part 1: BRF CFO Augusto Ribeiro
- Prospects for protein: Snacks growth to continue
- Comment: Why Gardein is Pinnacle's ideal fodder
- Deal or no deal: Should Danone buy Mead Johnson?
- 2 Sisters Food Group posts higher annual losses
- Kellogg trumps Abraaj bid for Bisco Misr
- Raisio buys UK, Ireland and Belgium Benecol ops
- Lactalis submits takeover bid for Arab Dairy
- Wrigley opposes Perfetti Van Melle "WTF" TM
- Energy Bars Market in Canada: Market Profile to 2017
- The Snackification of Breakfast
- Dairy Product Production in China
- PepsiCo, Inc. : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report