INDIA: Mondelez to launch Chomp bar in February
5-star chomp will launch under the Cadbury India banner
Mondelez International is set to launch chewy chocolate bar Chomp in India.
The new chocolate bar will be named "5-Star Chomp". A spokesperson for Cadbury India confirmed the launch would take place throughout India in February.
Cadbury is the largest player in India's chocolate sector. It has five plants in India and is lining up another facility, which is set to be the largest chocolate factory in the country.
Rivals including Mars are trying to make further inroads into India. In November, Mars launched its Galaxy brand into the country.
- Rabobank's early view on Brexit impact on food
- New food waste standard will help monitor progress
- Kellogg uses Kashi to finally join party - comment
- Tyrrells' growth plans - CEO interview, part two
- Brexit sparks uncertainty for UK food - comment
- Brexit – Live reaction from food industry
- Post, ConAgra 'held talks' over Lamb Weston merger
- Mars takes UK chocolate brands into trail mixes
- Kellogg to invest in "next-generation innovation"
- Brexit - UK food trade body issues warning
- Top Trends in Snacks, Confectionery, and Desserts; Exploring consumer and innovation trends in key categories
- Frozen Bakery Products Market by Type, Distribution Channel, & by Region - Global Trends & Forecast to 2020
- Singapore Food and Drink Report Q3 2016
- Fast Food in India
- Country Analysis Report: Saudi Arabia, In-depth PESTLE Insights