INDIA: Mondelez to launch Chomp bar in February
5-star chomp will launch under the Cadbury India banner
Mondelez International is set to launch chewy chocolate bar Chomp in India.
The new chocolate bar will be named "5-Star Chomp". A spokesperson for Cadbury India confirmed the launch would take place throughout India in February.
Cadbury is the largest player in India's chocolate sector. It has five plants in India and is lining up another facility, which is set to be the largest chocolate factory in the country.
Rivals including Mars are trying to make further inroads into India. In November, Mars launched its Galaxy brand into the country.
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
Cadbury Limited - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company’s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT...
2013 saw Mondelez International Inc complete its first full year as a separate company after its split from Kraft Foods Inc and remains the second largest packaged food company globally. With a stream...
Mondelez International was created in October 2012 as Kraft Foods Inc has restructured its operations into two independently listed entities. Mondelez is home to the international snack food portfolio...
- On the money: Hormel still looking for M&A
- Consuming issues: The hunger-obesity paradox
- BRICs and beyond: Fonterra, Beingmate partnership
- On the money: Mengniu hones in on "star" brands
- just-food interview: Agropur CEO Robert Coallier
- Fonterra, Beingmate launch infant formula JV
- Mondelez eyes snacks categories in India
- Parmalat nears Lacteos Brasil acquisition
- UK firm Pasta Reale enters administration
- Italy yoghurt woes lead to Emmi profit warning