INDIA: Mondelez to launch Chomp bar in February
5-star chomp will launch under the Cadbury India banner
Mondelez International is set to launch chewy chocolate bar Chomp in India.
The new chocolate bar will be named "5-Star Chomp". A spokesperson for Cadbury India confirmed the launch would take place throughout India in February.
Cadbury is the largest player in India's chocolate sector. It has five plants in India and is lining up another facility, which is set to be the largest chocolate factory in the country.
Rivals including Mars are trying to make further inroads into India. In November, Mars launched its Galaxy brand into the country.
Mondelez International, Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and ser...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Mondelez International, Inc. (MDLZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been com...
Mondelez International was created in October 2012 as Kraft Foods Inc has restructured its operations into two independently listed entities. Mondelez is home to the international snack food portfolio...
- Focus: Danone CEO Faber puts stamp on business
- Cleaning up Tesco will have mixed supplier impact
- The just-food interview: Doux CEO Arnaud Marion
- General Mills US "priority" categories gain share
- 2015 preview: A better deal for M&A sellers
- General Mills outlines "aggressive" NPD drive
- Coles supplier payments broke competition law
- Lay's heads "billionaire food brands" list
- PepsiCo opens snacks plant in Saudi Arabia
- Wessanen to buy dairy-free drinks firm Abafoods