USA: Money's Foods U.S. Inc Files Chapter 11 in the US
Money's Mushrooms Ltd. announced on November 2nd that its US operation, Money's Foods U.S. Inc, is seeking court protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. This filing was made in the Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware. This action does not affect the Canadian company's operations, Money's Mushrooms Ltd.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations