FRANCE: Monoprix reports 59% rise in 2002 profit
French food and clothing retailer Monoprix, which is co-owned by retailers Casino and Galeries Lafayette, has posted a 59% rise in 2002 profit, boosted by lower costs. Monoprix' 2002 profit increased after one-time costs to €120.7m (US$130.3m), compared to €76.0m in 2001. The retailer's 2002 profit before one-time costs and taxes increased 34% to €184.2m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant