USA: Monsanto CEO outlines strategy for growth at AgChemicals/AgBiotechnology
Citing Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) unique capabilities in agriculture, Chief Executive Officer Hendrik A. Verfaillie expressed his confidence that a combination of a strong core business, great upside from biotechnology and genomics, and focused management will produce steadily increasing revenue and income growth for the company. Verfaillie is speaking today at the Goldman, Sachs & Co. Fifth Annual AgChemicals/AgBiotechnology Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project