USA: Monsanto CEO outlines strategy for growth at AgChemicals/AgBiotechnology
Citing Monsanto Company's (NYSE: MON) unique capabilities in agriculture, Chief Executive Officer Hendrik A. Verfaillie expressed his confidence that a combination of a strong core business, great upside from biotechnology and genomics, and focused management will produce steadily increasing revenue and income growth for the company. Verfaillie is speaking today at the Goldman, Sachs & Co. Fifth Annual AgChemicals/AgBiotechnology Conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund