USA: Monsanto has 'high hopes' for new biotech corn seed
Monsanto announced it holds "high hopes" for its new biotech corn seed, adding that it expects good demand next spring for its YieldGard Rootworm seed corn. A report by Agriculture Online quotes Monsanto spokesman Bryan Hurley as saying that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) is expected to give the product final approval soon, enabling the seed to reach the market for planting next year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth