SWITZERLAND: Monster offering from Nestlé
Nestlé chilled desserts, confectionery and cereals will be embarking on their first ever integrated advertising campaign from 28th January 2002. The aim of the campaign is to introduce new products, which will celebrate the launch of the new film from Disney/Pixar – Monsters, Inc. Three TV ads are being created by Saatchi & Saatchi to tie in with the build-up to the UK release of the film on 8th February. Press ads will also be placed with leading children#;s titles. All advertising is based around the strapline ‘Get Them Before They Get You!#;.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project