USA: Montana Mills appoints new chief financial officer
David E. Klein has been appointed to the newly created role of chief financial officer at US bakery company Montana Mills Bread. The bakery company said Klein was joining the group from NetSetGo, a network and engineering startup where he also served as chief financial officer. Montana Mills operates bread stores and cafes in suburban areas in New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. The company also offers franchises for sale in 22 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund