USA: Montana Mills appoints new chief financial officer
David E. Klein has been appointed to the newly created role of chief financial officer at US bakery company Montana Mills Bread. The bakery company said Klein was joining the group from NetSetGo, a network and engineering startup where he also served as chief financial officer. Montana Mills operates bread stores and cafes in suburban areas in New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and Connecticut. The company also offers franchises for sale in 22 states.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Brazil giants JBS, BRF probed over alleged bribery