USA: Montana Mills develops new prototype store
Rochester, NY-based Montana Mills Bread Co, owner and operater of upscale village bread stores in the Northeastern and Midwestern US, has developed a new prototype bread store, which has about 90% more baking capacity than a typical bread store. The store design contemplates approximately a 15% increase in square footage but greatly increased oven capacity, which will allow the company to bake up to 650 loaves per hour.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival