USA: Montana Mills IPO declared effective
Rochester NY-based Montana Mills Bread Co, owner and operator of upscale village bread stores, has revealed that its initial public offering was declared effective. The company agreed to sell 2,000,000 shares of its common stock and 2,000,000 redeemable common stock purchase warrants at a price of US$5 per share and US$.05 per warrant. The common stock and warrants will trade on the American Stock Exchange (AMEX) under the symbols MMX (common stock) and MMX.WS (warrants).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth