USA: Montana Mills to close nine store locations
Montana Mills has announced that as part of its strategic plan to develop larger bakery-cafe style bread stores, it has decided to close nine store locations. These locations are either underperforming stores and/or are in markets where the company's market penetration is generally weaker. Montana Mills' remaining 22 stores in the core markets of Rochester, Buffalo, Syracuse, Elmira and Binghamton, New York; and Hartford, Connecticut will not be affected.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti