US: Monterey Gourmet Q1 sales up 27%
Monterey Gourmet Foods has posted a 27% increase in first quarter net sales to US$22.5m. The maker of chilled gourmet pasta said it anticipates operating profit in excess of $400,000 for the quarter, up from $102,000 in the same period of the previous year.
"Our profit improvement is now back on track following the fourth quarter loss, which resulted mostly from exceptional non-recurring costs," CEO Jim Williams said in the company's statement released today (20 April).
The full first quarter results will be released on 11 May.
Companies: Monterey Gourmet Foods
US pasta maker Monterey Gourmet Foods has announced that its Whole Wheat Pasta line, introduced late last year, is proving to be a success....
Monterey Gourmet Foods has announced an expansion into the frozen food category with its newest product line, "OneStep Gourmet" meals....
Food company Monterey Gourmet Foods has announced increased sales and a move into profit for the quarter ended 30 June 2005....
US food company Monterey Gourmet Foods has reported a profit for the first quarter ended March 27, 2005 of $17,000 on net revenues of $17.6m....
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund