USA: Monterey Pasta Co adds Dominick's Finer Foods grocery chain
Nationwide Fresh Pasta Maker's Products Introduced to 51 Stores in Metro Chicago Market. SALINAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ:PSTA - news) has been chosen by Dominick's Finer Foods, Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois for distribution of six new items to 51 stores. Distribution has the potential to expand to 75 stores in the near future. The six items include Fresh Pesto Sauce, Roasted Garlic Sauce with Artichokes, Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Garlic Basil Cheese Ravioli, Vermont Cheddar Ravioli, Lobster Ravioli, and Spinach and Cheese Ravioli.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- CP Foods invests in UK foodservice firm Foodfellas
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review