USA: Monterey Pasta Co adds Dominick's Finer Foods grocery chain
Nationwide Fresh Pasta Maker's Products Introduced to 51 Stores in Metro Chicago Market. SALINAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ:PSTA - news) has been chosen by Dominick's Finer Foods, Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois for distribution of six new items to 51 stores. Distribution has the potential to expand to 75 stores in the near future. The six items include Fresh Pesto Sauce, Roasted Garlic Sauce with Artichokes, Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Garlic Basil Cheese Ravioli, Vermont Cheddar Ravioli, Lobster Ravioli, and Spinach and Cheese Ravioli.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- General Mills books lower 9M sales and profits