USA: Monterey Pasta Co adds Dominick's Finer Foods grocery chain
Nationwide Fresh Pasta Maker's Products Introduced to 51 Stores in Metro Chicago Market. SALINAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ:PSTA - news) has been chosen by Dominick's Finer Foods, Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois for distribution of six new items to 51 stores. Distribution has the potential to expand to 75 stores in the near future. The six items include Fresh Pesto Sauce, Roasted Garlic Sauce with Artichokes, Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Garlic Basil Cheese Ravioli, Vermont Cheddar Ravioli, Lobster Ravioli, and Spinach and Cheese Ravioli.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods