USA: Monterey Pasta Co adds Dominick's Finer Foods grocery chain
Nationwide Fresh Pasta Maker's Products Introduced to 51 Stores in Metro Chicago Market. SALINAS, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Monterey Pasta Company (NASDAQ:PSTA - news) has been chosen by Dominick's Finer Foods, Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois for distribution of six new items to 51 stores. Distribution has the potential to expand to 75 stores in the near future. The six items include Fresh Pesto Sauce, Roasted Garlic Sauce with Artichokes, Spinach Ricotta Ravioli, Garlic Basil Cheese Ravioli, Vermont Cheddar Ravioli, Lobster Ravioli, and Spinach and Cheese Ravioli.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO