USA: Monterey Pasta Co completes asset acquisition of Emerald Valley Kitchen
Salinas, CA-based Monterey Pasta Company (MPC) has completed its asset acquisition of Emerald Valley Kitchen, a leading organic food manufacturer located in Eugene, Oregon. Emerald Valley Kitchen is a 20 year-old natural food company, Its founder and president, Mel Bankoff, will continue to lead it as part of MPC and will help bring MPC into this fast growing segment of the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega