USA: Monterey Pasta Co completes asset acquisition of Emerald Valley Kitchen
Salinas, CA-based Monterey Pasta Company (MPC) has completed its asset acquisition of Emerald Valley Kitchen, a leading organic food manufacturer located in Eugene, Oregon. Emerald Valley Kitchen is a 20 year-old natural food company, Its founder and president, Mel Bankoff, will continue to lead it as part of MPC and will help bring MPC into this fast growing segment of the food industry.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1