USA: Monterey Pasta Co plans plant expansion after two years' sales growth
Monterey Pasta Company announced yesterday [Monday] that it has begun the purchase and installation, over the next twelve months, of US$2.7m in new manufacturing equipment and infrastructure at its Salinas, California plant and a new manufacturing/storage facility located at its satellite distribution location.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project