USA: Monterey Pasta Co promotes key executives
Lance Hewitt, president and CEO of Monterey Pasta Co has announced the following senior management promotions and plans for succession planning: "Joseph Stirlacci has been promoted from national sales manager to VP, sales. Joe has over 20 sales experience in the food and beverage industry and has been with the company since 1995. Joe has been a significant contributor to the 153% sales growth experienced by the company since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations