USA: Monterey Pasta Co promotes key executives
Lance Hewitt, president and CEO of Monterey Pasta Co has announced the following senior management promotions and plans for succession planning: "Joseph Stirlacci has been promoted from national sales manager to VP, sales. Joe has over 20 sales experience in the food and beverage industry and has been with the company since 1995. Joe has been a significant contributor to the 153% sales growth experienced by the company since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes