USA: Monterey Pasta Co promotes key executives
Lance Hewitt, president and CEO of Monterey Pasta Co has announced the following senior management promotions and plans for succession planning: "Joseph Stirlacci has been promoted from national sales manager to VP, sales. Joe has over 20 sales experience in the food and beverage industry and has been with the company since 1995. Joe has been a significant contributor to the 153% sales growth experienced by the company since 1997.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund