USA: Monterey Pasta Co sees record quarterly operating profit
Salinas, (Monterey County) California-based Monterey Pasta Company (MPC) has posted net income for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002 of US$1.98m, compared to US$1.22m for the Q1 ended 1 April 2001. Q1 net revenues reached US$16.06m, up from US$14.18m year on year. The 2002 net income number reflects a 12% combined State and Federal tax rate for book purposes, while the 2001 before tax income number was taxed for book purposes at 38.5%. The company's tax liability for 2002 is expected to be about 12% of net income because of the expected benefit from utilisation of net operating loss carryforwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations