USA: Monterey Pasta Co sees record quarterly operating profit
Salinas, (Monterey County) California-based Monterey Pasta Company (MPC) has posted net income for the Q1 ended 31 March 2002 of US$1.98m, compared to US$1.22m for the Q1 ended 1 April 2001. Q1 net revenues reached US$16.06m, up from US$14.18m year on year. The 2002 net income number reflects a 12% combined State and Federal tax rate for book purposes, while the 2001 before tax income number was taxed for book purposes at 38.5%. The company's tax liability for 2002 is expected to be about 12% of net income because of the expected benefit from utilisation of net operating loss carryforwards.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti