USA: Monterey Pasta Company adds Furr's grocery chain
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) has received approval for distribution of six pasta products and three pasta sauces to 35 stores of Furr's Supermarkets of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Four of the Company's Homestyle-Fresh soups will also be distributed through 15 stores initially. The products are:Gorgonzola Roasted Walnut Ravioli Monterey Clam ChowderSpinach and Cheese Ravioli Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle SoupSnow Crab Ravioli with Dill Tuscan Minestrone SoupFresh Alfredo Sauce with Herbs Ripe Red Tomato with Basil SoupPesto Sauce with Garlic and Basil LinguiniSun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce Garlic Basil Fettuccine Angel Hair, Spinach-Sweet Red Pepper
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group