USA: Monterey Pasta Company adds Furr's grocery chain
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) has received approval for distribution of six pasta products and three pasta sauces to 35 stores of Furr's Supermarkets of Albuquerque, New Mexico. Four of the Company's Homestyle-Fresh soups will also be distributed through 15 stores initially. The products are:Gorgonzola Roasted Walnut Ravioli Monterey Clam ChowderSpinach and Cheese Ravioli Old Fashioned Chicken Noodle SoupSnow Crab Ravioli with Dill Tuscan Minestrone SoupFresh Alfredo Sauce with Herbs Ripe Red Tomato with Basil SoupPesto Sauce with Garlic and Basil LinguiniSun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce Garlic Basil Fettuccine Angel Hair, Spinach-Sweet Red Pepper
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs