USA: Monterey Pasta Company adds Raley's grocery chain
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) has been chosen by Raley's of West Sacramento, CA, for distribution of five new items to 147 Raley's locations. The five items include Italian Meatball with Two Cheeses Calzone, Spinach with Feta Cheese Calzone, Scrambled Egg with Country Sausage and Two Cheeses Calzone, Six Italian Cheeses Stuffed Pizza and Italian Sausage and Pepperoni Stuffed Pizza.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin