USA: Monterey Pasta Company elects Michael Schall and Chris Cruger to board
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced on Friday (9 November) the election to the Board of Directors of Michael Schall and Chris Cruger. Michael Schall is President and Chief Executive Officer of The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, the largest manufacturer and marketer of kosher foods in North America. As the company's CEO, Mr. Schall directs day-to-day sales, marketing and operations management for the company. His experience in the consumer products packaged goods industry included twenty years of senior management in sales, marketing, new product development and operations experience. Previous to his position with The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, Mr. Schall was President and CEO of Guiltless Gourmet, Inc., an Austin, Texas-based manufacturer of all natural, healthy food products. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from California State University at Los Angeles and a Masters in Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from the University of Southern California. A native of Los Angeles, Mr. Schall is married, has two daughters, and resides in Austin, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- What Premier CEO Gavin Darby thinks about Brexit
- Quorn CEO sets out stall for 2017 - interview
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Putin 'wants embargo to run as long as possible'
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti