USA: Monterey Pasta Company elects Michael Schall and Chris Cruger to board
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced on Friday (9 November) the election to the Board of Directors of Michael Schall and Chris Cruger. Michael Schall is President and Chief Executive Officer of The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, the largest manufacturer and marketer of kosher foods in North America. As the company's CEO, Mr. Schall directs day-to-day sales, marketing and operations management for the company. His experience in the consumer products packaged goods industry included twenty years of senior management in sales, marketing, new product development and operations experience. Previous to his position with The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, Mr. Schall was President and CEO of Guiltless Gourmet, Inc., an Austin, Texas-based manufacturer of all natural, healthy food products. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from California State University at Los Angeles and a Masters in Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from the University of Southern California. A native of Los Angeles, Mr. Schall is married, has two daughters, and resides in Austin, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action