USA: Monterey Pasta Company elects Michael Schall and Chris Cruger to board
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced on Friday (9 November) the election to the Board of Directors of Michael Schall and Chris Cruger. Michael Schall is President and Chief Executive Officer of The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, the largest manufacturer and marketer of kosher foods in North America. As the company's CEO, Mr. Schall directs day-to-day sales, marketing and operations management for the company. His experience in the consumer products packaged goods industry included twenty years of senior management in sales, marketing, new product development and operations experience. Previous to his position with The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, Mr. Schall was President and CEO of Guiltless Gourmet, Inc., an Austin, Texas-based manufacturer of all natural, healthy food products. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from California State University at Los Angeles and a Masters in Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from the University of Southern California. A native of Los Angeles, Mr. Schall is married, has two daughters, and resides in Austin, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw