USA: Monterey Pasta Company elects Michael Schall and Chris Cruger to board
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced on Friday (9 November) the election to the Board of Directors of Michael Schall and Chris Cruger. Michael Schall is President and Chief Executive Officer of The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, the largest manufacturer and marketer of kosher foods in North America. As the company's CEO, Mr. Schall directs day-to-day sales, marketing and operations management for the company. His experience in the consumer products packaged goods industry included twenty years of senior management in sales, marketing, new product development and operations experience. Previous to his position with The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, Mr. Schall was President and CEO of Guiltless Gourmet, Inc., an Austin, Texas-based manufacturer of all natural, healthy food products. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from California State University at Los Angeles and a Masters in Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from the University of Southern California. A native of Los Angeles, Mr. Schall is married, has two daughters, and resides in Austin, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth