USA: Monterey Pasta Company elects Michael Schall and Chris Cruger to board
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced on Friday (9 November) the election to the Board of Directors of Michael Schall and Chris Cruger. Michael Schall is President and Chief Executive Officer of The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, the largest manufacturer and marketer of kosher foods in North America. As the company's CEO, Mr. Schall directs day-to-day sales, marketing and operations management for the company. His experience in the consumer products packaged goods industry included twenty years of senior management in sales, marketing, new product development and operations experience. Previous to his position with The B. Manischewitz Company, LLC, Mr. Schall was President and CEO of Guiltless Gourmet, Inc., an Austin, Texas-based manufacturer of all natural, healthy food products. He earned a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing from California State University at Los Angeles and a Masters in Business Administration in Marketing and Finance from the University of Southern California. A native of Los Angeles, Mr. Schall is married, has two daughters, and resides in Austin, Texas.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Focus: Thai demographics drive health categories
- The promise of fledgling Czech gluten-free market
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report