USA: Monterey Pasta Company expands distribution on new stuffed pizzas and calzones
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced today it has gained initial distribution of its new lines of Fresh Stuffed Pizzas and Calzones in a number of Warehouse Club Divisions and retail grocery chains. Costco Wholesale locations east of the Mississippi are selling one or more of the new Pizzas and Calzones in three divisions so far. Retail grocery chains selling to date are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Will Kellogg's DSD exit help it grow in US snacks?
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Nestle plans restructuring as 2016 profit misses
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action