USA: Monterey Pasta Company expands distribution on new stuffed pizzas and calzones
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced today it has gained initial distribution of its new lines of Fresh Stuffed Pizzas and Calzones in a number of Warehouse Club Divisions and retail grocery chains. Costco Wholesale locations east of the Mississippi are selling one or more of the new Pizzas and Calzones in three divisions so far. Retail grocery chains selling to date are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant