USA: Monterey Pasta Company expands distribution on new stuffed pizzas and calzones
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced today it has gained initial distribution of its new lines of Fresh Stuffed Pizzas and Calzones in a number of Warehouse Club Divisions and retail grocery chains. Costco Wholesale locations east of the Mississippi are selling one or more of the new Pizzas and Calzones in three divisions so far. Retail grocery chains selling to date are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre