USA: Monterey Pasta Company expands distribution on new stuffed pizzas and calzones
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) announced today it has gained initial distribution of its new lines of Fresh Stuffed Pizzas and Calzones in a number of Warehouse Club Divisions and retail grocery chains. Costco Wholesale locations east of the Mississippi are selling one or more of the new Pizzas and Calzones in three divisions so far. Retail grocery chains selling to date are:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Why near-term takeover of Mead Johnson unlikely
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Boparan confirms interest in Fox's Biscuits
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Update - Pladis not bidding for Weetabix