USA: Monterey Pasta Company names James M. Williams as new president
Salinas, California-based Monterey Pasta Company (MPC) today [Tuesday] named James M. Williams to the role of president, effective 1 October 2002. Williams has many years of experience in the specialty refrigerated food industry, including a stint as president and CEO of Bongrain Cheese-USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin