USA: Monterey Pasta Company Private Label Strategy Advances With Distribution to Over 1,600 Stores of Major National Grocery Chain
Monterey Pasta Company (Nasdaq:PSTA) yesterday announced continued progress in its private label agreement today with a major national grocery chain. The firm has begun shipping five varieties of gourmet refrigerated private-label soups to an initial 1,600 stores of the chain's divisions across the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill