USA: Monterey Pasta reports Q2 net earnings of US$1.1m
Monterey Pasta Company today [Monday] reported net income for the quarter ended 30 June of US$1.1m, or US$0.07 per share, on net revenues of US$13.794m, based on 14.8 million diluted shares outstanding. This compares with a net income of US$833,000 for the quarter ended 1 July, 2001, which resulted in earnings of US$0.06 per share, on net revenues of US$13,396,000, based on 14.2 million diluted shares outstanding. The 2002 net income number reflects a 12.0% combined State and Federal tax rate for book purposes, while the 2001 before tax income number was taxed for book purposes at 38.5%. Adjusting the 2002 income before tax for the same rates applicable in 2001 results in comparable net income of US$769,000, and earnings per share of US$.05, a decrease of US$.01 per share when compared with second quarter 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs