USA: Monterey Pasta sees Q2 earnings below expectations
US pasta maker Monterey Pasta has warned that its second-quarter earnings would probably fall short of Wall Street's expectations, partly because of higher costs related to changing its packaging. The California-based company said it expects to post second-quarter earnings per share of 2 cents to 3 cents, compared to analysts' expectations of 5 cents, reported Reuters.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action