USA: Montie named president of Kellogg morning foods division
Jeffrey W. Montie has been promoted to president of Kellogg USA's newly created morning foods division. The division includes ready-to-eat cereals, Pop-Tarts brands and ethnic business development. Montie joined the Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) in 1987 as a brand manager and spent seven years in the U.S. ready-to-eat cereal business. He also had assignments in Canada, South Africa and Germany and served as vice president, global innovation for Kellogg Europe. Before assuming his new responsibilities, Montie had served as senior vice president and general manager of ready-to-eat cereal for Kellogg USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti