USA: Montie named president of Kellogg morning foods division
Jeffrey W. Montie has been promoted to president of Kellogg USA's newly created morning foods division. The division includes ready-to-eat cereals, Pop-Tarts brands and ethnic business development. Montie joined the Kellogg Company (NYSE: K) in 1987 as a brand manager and spent seven years in the U.S. ready-to-eat cereal business. He also had assignments in Canada, South Africa and Germany and served as vice president, global innovation for Kellogg Europe. Before assuming his new responsibilities, Montie had served as senior vice president and general manager of ready-to-eat cereal for Kellogg USA.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations