USA: Moody's cuts New World Restaurant's ratings
Moody's Investors Service has lowered all of its ratings of New World Restaurant Group, operater and franchiser of 761 quick-service restaurants principally under the banners Manhattan Bagel and Einstein Bros. Bagels. The Eatontown, New Jersey-based firm's US$140m increasing rate senior secured notes (due June 2003) has been dropped from to Caa2 from B3, its Senior Implied rating to Caa2 from B3, and its Long-term unsecured issuer rating to Ca from Caa1. The rating outlook is negative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group