USA: Moody's cuts New World Restaurant's ratings
Moody's Investors Service has lowered all of its ratings of New World Restaurant Group, operater and franchiser of 761 quick-service restaurants principally under the banners Manhattan Bagel and Einstein Bros. Bagels. The Eatontown, New Jersey-based firm's US$140m increasing rate senior secured notes (due June 2003) has been dropped from to Caa2 from B3, its Senior Implied rating to Caa2 from B3, and its Long-term unsecured issuer rating to Ca from Caa1. The rating outlook is negative.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'
- ABF sees further grocery revival